More than 730 Beloiters opened last week's Terrarium email before 1 p.m. Monday, and another 186 opened it by noon Wednesday. On a campus of about 1,700 people, 930 took time to read the newly designed email. Not too shabby. Our goal is to keep the quality of content high, and all of you reading. Ideas and suggests? Keep sending them to email@example.com.
Most popular stories (ranked by most views):
- Four things to know as you begin the fall 2014 semester
- The new Beloit College website
- Convocation: the process, the speakers, and the after party
- How to: Hire student workers
Most surprising readership data (a.k.a. “Hello out there study abroaders!”):
- Three (3) people opened the Terrarium email last week in China
- Two opened the email from Germany
- People also read the Terrarium last week in Austria, France, Japan, and South Africa
(We’d love to hear from you, and get some postcards --a picture and short caption from your current location-- if you’re reading again this week, Beloiters. Send us something at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
As noted above, more than 100 people clicked over to the new Beloit.edu design, and left great comments like this one: "I like the new homepage design a lot -- it's vibrant and draws people in with its great images." Why, thank you!
Remember, the new site goes live on Thursday. Until then, the feedback form still works if you notice anything else that might required the web team's attention and technical wizardry.