The Morse Library staff would like to welcome all students to the 2014-2015 academic year! We hope your transition or return to college is smooth.
The library provides a variety of services to assist students in research. We are happy to help with any request.
Beginning on September 22, drop-in style workshops will be held three days a week covering a variety of topics:
- Become a Google Scholar!
- Zotero: Instant bibliographies and more!
- Don’t ask what you can do for Drive, ask what Drive can do for you?
- Copy and paste - properly!
- Term paper clinic/bootcamp
- Library apps
- Charts & Graphs: visualizing your data