In order to be more active and get healthy (along with a dose of fun) the Wellness Committee is bringing you Spring Into Summer, a fitness challenge for Beloit faculty and staff. Teams of two to three members will compete over six weeks (March 3 to April 13) to log the most combined steps through a variety of activities, ranging from walking to shoveling snow and beyond. The competition is open to all Beloit College employees.
- Teams will consist of two to three college employees, one of whom will be designated as the team captain.
- Register team (with unique team name) by March 3 to Karen Mayse, at email@example.com.
- Collect activity logs* (available for download at right) from teammates and submit to Karen Mayse
- Using the conversion chart,* (available for download at right) calculate the number of steps for each activity and record in activity log*
- Each week submit total number of steps to team captain
Contact Terri Dahl or Karen Mayse with any questions; Spring Into Summer is brought to you by the fun and friendly Wellness Committee.