The Wellness Committee is posing a challenge: can you get fit before and during the holidays? Get a team together and get going for the chance to win great prizes!
- Overall Goal: To be more active, get healthier, and potentially drop a couple of pounds here and there while having fun doing it.
- The Skinny: Team of two to three members will compete over six weeks (Nov. 4 – Dec. 15) to log the most combined steps through a variety of activities ranging from walking to shoveling snow and beyond!
- The Competition: The challenge is open to all Beloit College employees and all are encouraged to participate!
- Teams will consist of two to three college employees, one of whom will be designated as the team captain.
- The captain’s responsibilities include: Register team (with unique team name) by Nov. 1 to Karen Mayse; collect individual activity logs from teammates and submit totals every week to Karen Mayse; using the conversion chart calculate the number of steps for each activity and record on team activity log
- Each individual member of the team must turn in their steps to their team captain
- The team that logs the most steps will receive the grand prize. Prizes will be awarded for top male and female participants.
Getting Fit for Festivities is brought to you by your friendly and fun Wellness Committee. Contact Terri Dahl or Karen Mayse with any questions.