As you might recall, last week required you to re-register your campus computer. Some people have reported that, despite performing that task, the same registration screen has been popping up ever since. If this is happening, your best bet is to clear your cache.
To clear cache in Google Chrome:
- Go to Settings.
- Click on the link to History and then click the button to Clear browsing data.
- A pop-up will appear with some checkboxes of items to choose.
- Choose "from the beginning of time" from the "Obliterate..." drop-down menu.
- Make sure that, "Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data" and "Empty the cache" are selected. Deselect anything else (unless you want it removed).
- Click the Clear browsing data button. It may take a few minutes depending on how much information is there.
- Open Preferences. Go to Advanced > Network
- Click the button to Clear Now in the Cached Web content section. It may take a few minutes depending on how much information is there.