All students, faculty, and staff are invited to a series of events next week intended to help you decide what wellness should look like for you. Hosted by the athletics department, the week is funded by a NCAA grant to bring alcohol, drug, and health education to campus.
Learn more at http://www.beloit.edu/
- Health & Wellness facts, lunch (Commons)
- Turtle Trot w/President Bierman, 4:15 p.m. (meet at the corner of Chapin and College St.)
- Milkshake Monday, co-sponsored with Rotaract, 8 p.m. (Mauer Link)
- Mixology: Alcohol 101, lunch (Commons & DK's)
- Hydro Power: water cardio and toning, 4:07 - 5:37 p.m. (Pool in Sports Center)
- Health and Wellness Fair, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m., (Sports Center lobby); co-sponsored with the Health Center, serving smoothies from 1 - 2 p.m.
- Volleyball & Basketball "Noon Ball" (Sports Center gym), Noon to 1 p.m.
- Intoxicated Animals: The Science of Drug & Alcohol Use in Humans and Other Animals by Kristin Bonnie, co-sponsored with SPIEL, noon, Science Center 150
- Calorie count info, lunch & dinner (Commons)
Dog Therapy, 12:30 pm - 1:20 p.m. (Aldrich Field)