As you may have recently read, the registration deadline for Stomp the Yard Faculty and Staff Style has been extended to next Monday, Feb. 11.
Need some motivation? How about the chance to compete against these guys (video)?
All faculty and staff are welcome to compete; to register, email Terri Dahl your team name and a list of members. In case you need a refresher:
Teams of two to three members will compete over six weeks (Feb. 11 through March 24) to log the most combined steps through a variety of activities, ranging from walking to shoveling snow and beyond. The competition is open to all Beloit College employees.
- Teams will consist of two to three college employees, one of whom will be designated as the team captain.
- Captain’s responsibilities:
- Register team (with unique team name) by Feb. 11
- Collect activity logs* (available for download at right) from teammates and submit totals every other week to Terri Dahl in Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Using the conversion chart,* (available for download at right) calculate the number of steps for each activity and record in activity log*
- Each week submit total number of steps to team captain
The team that logs the most steps will receive the grand prize. Other prizes will be awarded for individual accomplishments.