Skip Navigation

From H.R.: Ready your reimbursement claims—March is your final chance

March 5, 2012

The final date to claim reimbursement for 2011 Medical or Dependent Care expenses is March 31, 2012.

Check your account balance
You can access the balance of your personal flexible spending account online at or by telephone at 1-800-346-2126.   

File your claim
The 2011 Medical or Dependent Care reimbursement claims must be received by Employee Benefits Corporation (EBC) NO LATER THAN March 31, 2012.  (If you are mailing your claims, please make sure you mail early - mailing claims on March 31 is too late.) Claims may also be submitted by fax to 1-608-831-4790 with receipts. Please make sure to include the claim form and all supporting documents with your fax. 

Claim forms are available from Human Resources or online at  If you have any questions about claiming reimbursement of your account contributions, call 1-800-346-2126 or Human Resources at ext. 2630.