The Terrarium did, in fact, keep churning out stories, even while you were away on your spring break. Curious about what you missed? Don’t worry, we’ll catch you up. The highlights (March Madness definitely infiltrated the Terrarium last week!) are listed below.
Also while you were away, President Bierman spent some time in a cherry-picker, peering into the windows of Middle College (see photographic evidence below). We’re not sure what that was about, but we’ll definitely keep you posted!
- In this season of Cinderellas, Beloit’s run will ‘never be replicated’ says State Journal
- Beloiter back on Colbert Report to talk pollination
- There’s a method to March Madness rankings, profs say
- JOB POSTING: Assistant director of alumni and parent relations
- The corner of State and Grand is all torn up: why?
- Faculty Forum on abstraction in mathematics
- FRIDAYS WITH FRED: writer Sandburg speaks with the ‘breath of the old sages’