Supervisors and staff alike should make note of and plan for the following year-end payroll schedule. It is important that the payroll office receives time sheets by the appropriate deadlines, in order to facilitate payroll processing during shortened holiday work weeks.
This schedule applies to all Beloit College staff, with the exception of essential services employees pre-approved for alternate winter break schedules.
- Deadline for support staff bi-weekly time sheets for pay period ending 12/18. Time sheets are due in the Payroll Office by 4:30 p.m.
- Early payday for faculty and administrative staff
- Full day Winter Break (WB)
- Regular payday for bi-weekly support staff. Payroll will distribute pay stubs on Thursday, 12/23. Wages will not be deposited into bi-weekly staff bank accounts until Wednesday, 12/29.
- Full day New Year's Day holiday (HO)
- College reopens
- Full scheduled work day
- Deadline for support staff bi-weekly time sheets for pay period ending 1/1. Time sheets are due in the Payroll Office by 4:30 p.m.
- Deadline for December administrative staff absence reports
Important Note: Employees must be in pay status through the last scheduled work day before the break and again on the first scheduled work day following the break to qualify for holiday/winter break pay. Unpaid time off on either of these days will result in the loss of holiday/winter break pay. The complete policy is printed on pages 22 and 23 of the Beloit College staff handbook located at http://www.beloit.edu/humanresources/
If you have questions, feel free to call the payroll office at ext. 2298.