See the full schedule of #MakingEquityRealatBC events occurring May 2-6.
Second Annual Giving Day a Great Success
The Beloit College community is generous and showed its heart and soul during its second annual Giving Day on Wednesday, April 20, 2016. In just 24 hours, the college raised over $65,000 from more than 450 supporters.
Not only did the gifts far surpass the original goal of $25,000, the event also raised $25,000 more than last year. Beloit is touched by the fantastic response received from supporters and is grateful to be backed by such a strong foundation of alumni, parents, faculty, staff, and friends. These gifts help make #BeloitPossible for the next generation of Turtles, Bucs, and Beloiters.
“The unconditional support, enthusiastically offered by our alumni, parents, and friends is a tribute to the character of our community, and the value that we all collectively recognize in the mission we seek to advance. We at Beloit are privileged to have a community so willing to invest in the future of our great institution, and our students. For this, we are grateful,” said Mark Wold’95, Senior Director of Alumni & Parent Relations and Annual Support.
Thank you to all who supported Beloit College’s second annual Giving Day. As College President Scott Bierman often says, it’s “turtles all the way down.”
- November 27, 2015 at 9:53 am
- November 25, 2015 at 12:47 pm
- November 24, 2015 at 8:56 am
- November 23, 2015 at 9:44 am
- November 20, 2015 at 3:50 pm
- November 20, 2015 at 9:31 am
Tonight: "The Syrian Refugee Crisis: Changing the Narrative" delivered by 2015 Stone Lecturer Rochelle DavisNovember 18, 2015 at 12:33 pm
- November 16, 2015 at 1:53 pm
- November 16, 2015 at 6:33 am
- November 13, 2015 at 12:39 pm
- November 13, 2015 at 12:11 pm
- November 8, 2015 at 7:51 pm
- November 8, 2015 at 7:50 pm
- November 8, 2015 at 7:48 pm
- November 6, 2015 at 4:56 pm