We're sorry; the event requested does not exist or has been removed from this calendar. This may be due to incorrectly typing in the page address; if you believe this is a bug, please report it to the contact person listed at the bottom of the page.
- Health and Medicine in Hispanic Art: A Bilingual Exhibit (through Mar. 30)
- Stuart Ginsberg Family Artist-in-Residence Exhibit (through Mar. 31)
- Advising Week for Fall Registration (through Mar. 31)
- 10:30 am - (HWC) Becoming a Survivor Support Group
- 11:00 am - Memorial Service for Tanner Wolding `16
- 1:00 pm - Open Yoga Hours 1-6pm!
- 1:00 pm - Softball at UW-Platteville
- 1:00 pm - Women's Lacrosse at Cornell College
- 1:00 pm - Baseball vs. Wisconsin Lutheran College
- 3:00 pm - Softball at UW-Platteville
- 4:00 pm - Baseball vs. Wisconsin Lutheran College