- September 18, 2010 at 11:03 pm
Am Yisrael and Interfaith club will be building a sukkah in the backyard of Interfaith House Sunday, September 19th, from 1-4 PM. Come help out and bring decorating supplies!
- September 17, 2010 at 1:34 pm
Come unwind at Beloit College's own Coughy Haus this afternoon.
- September 17, 2010 at 12:25 pm
The Library staff invites you to participate in our weeding/withdrawal project. Although the thought of weeding the Library's collection is painful to many, it's an absolute necessity given our space
- September 16, 2010 at 9:48 am
Come one come all to the first official Slow Food club meeting!
Tonight, Thursday at 9:15 PM in the OEC house.
If you want to get involved in cooking for…
- September 16, 2010 at 9:35 am
The OIE will be closed today until 2:00pm. Please come and join us at the Off-Campus Study Fair to be held today in the atrium of the Science Center 11…
- September 16, 2010 at 9:20 am
Voces Latinas invites you to join their club meetings on at 9 p.m. on Thursdays at the Voces Latinas House: 721 Emerson. Look for the brown house next to the…
- September 15, 2010 at 2:49 pm
CCOC needs a rectangular table for 6-8 people. Contact email@example.com or call 363-2045. …
- September 14, 2010 at 4:51 pm
Part-Time Animal Shelter Staff
Roscoe Animal Rescue in Roscoe, IL
Pay: $7.75/hour (1-2 positions)
Must have transportation.
Must be available to work two to four days per week (two days…
- September 14, 2010 at 8:44 am
Copperstone Inn...book it now!
- September 14, 2010 at 12:36 amThe Wright Reading Club offers volunteers an opportunity to interact with elementary students by reading with them. it's an extremely fun experience! We meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays from approximately…
- September 13, 2010 at 4:00 pm
Check out the LAPC weekly e-mail for updates from the Liberal Arts in Practice Center and beyond!
(If you are not receiving the weekly in your inbox, please contact
- September 13, 2010 at 1:17 pm
Tai Chi Classes at Beloit College
Starting Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Tai Chi classes this semester every Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30 - 10:00am in the Dance Room in the Sports Center(**).