World Affairs Center 010
- Capacity: 25
- Furniture: Table (instructor), a/v lectern, tablet arm desks, 6’ chalkboard and two 18’ chalkboards.
- Technology: Ceiling-mounted data/video projector, pull-down projection screen, wall-mounted speakers, and an a/v lectern housing an international Blu-Ray player, document camera, and connections for laptop and audio.
- No food or drink permitted.
- Notify Security x2355 for access on evenings and weekends.
- Academic year (Sept.-May): Stephanie Schliesmann x2079
- Summer events: Office of Summer Programs x2373