Room 206, World Affairs Center
- Capacity: 23
- Furniture: Table (instructor), a/v podium (instructor), tablet arm desks, 5’ chalkboard and two 16’ chalkboards.
- Technology: Data/video projector, Eno interactive whiteboard, wall-mounted speakers, a/v podium with international Blu-Ray player, document camera, connections for laptop, audio, and composite video.
- Food and drink are not permitted.
- Notify Security x2355 for access on evenings and weekends.
- Room 202, World Affairs Center (23)
- Room 207, World Affairs Center (18)
- Room 010, World Affairs Center (25)
- Room 003, World Affairs Center (25)
- Room 110, Morse-Ingersoll Hall (22)