Room 003, World Affairs Center
- Capacity: 25
- Furniture: Table (instructor), a/v lectern, tablet arm desks, 18ft chalkboard.
- Technology: Ceiling-mounted data/video projector, pull-down projection screen, wall-mounted speakers, and an a/v lectern housing an international Blu-Ray player, document camera, and connections for laptop and audio.
- Food and drink are not permitted.
- Notify Security x2355 for access on evenings and weekends.
- Room 010, World Affairs Center (25)
- Room 202, World Affairs Center (23)
- Room 206, World Affairs Center (23)
- Room 207, World Affairs Center (18)
- Room 209, Morse-Ingersoll Hall (25)