Atrium, Center for the Sciences
- Capacity: 120
- Technology: There is no installed technology in this space.
- All events must involve a faculty/staff member for use of this space.
- Food and drink are permitted.
Use of Space
- The Atrium may only be used when classes are not being held.
- Banquet layout 120 seats.
- Lecture layout 258 seats.
- Sarah Arnsmeier x2226
- Moore Lounge, Pearsons Hall (100)
- Richardson Auditorium, Morse-Ingersoll Hall (96)
- Wilson Theatre, Mayer Hall (300)
- Morgan Room, Mayer Hall (110)
- Room 150, Center for the Sciences (56)