Room 450, Center for the Sciences
- Capacity: 16
- Furniture: Eight tables, chairs, instructor’s table, 12ft chalkboard, 16ft whiteboard.
- Technology: Eight student Windows workstations, instructor Windows workstation, ceiling-mounted data/video projector, pull-down projection screen, wall-mounted speakers, wall-mounted a/v controller, connections for laptop, audio and analog video player.
- Food and drink are not permitted.
- Notify Security x2355 for access on evenings and weekends.
- All events must involve a faculty/staff member for use of this space.
- Taylor Ajamian x2226
- Room 249, Center for the Sciences (36)
- Room 350, Center for the Sciences (16)
- Room 107, Morse-Ingersoll Hall (24)
- Room 130, Center for the Sciences (12)
- Room 302, Center for the Sciences (22)