Conference Room 101, Center for the Sciences
- Capacity: 28
- Furniture: Conference table, chairs, 16ft whiteboard, podium.
- Technology: Touchscreen a/v controller, ceiling-mounted projector, electric screen, ceiling and wall-mounted speakers, wireless microphone system, assistive listening system, connections for laptop, audio and analog video player. Please notify the room coordinator if a audio conferencing system will be needed.
- Notify Security x2355 for access on evenings and weekends.
- All events must involve a faculty/staff member for use of this space.
- Food and drink are permitted.
Use of Space
The standard layout for SC 101 is 8 tables and 16 chairs centered around the whiteboard. You are welcome to arrange the room as you need for your meeting, but please make sure that you re-set the room to the standard layout before you leave. If you’ll need to arrange the furniture in SC 101, please allow yourself/your group sufficient time within your booking time to do so.
- Taylor Ajamian x2226
- Mead, Pearsons Hall (12)
- Paula Black Seminar Room, Morse Library and Richard Black Information Center (16)
- 135 - Conference Room, Hendricks Center for the Arts (8)
- Room 101, Godfrey Anthropology Building (12)
- South Lounge, World Affairs Center (15)