113 - Richardson Auditorium, Morse-Ingersoll Hall
- Capacity: 96
- Furniture: Podium, theater seats with folding tablet arm desk, 16ft sliding chalkboards.
- Technology: Fully integrated a/v system with an automated electric projection screen, rear wall mounted HD projector, front wall mounted speakers and an a/v presentation podium housing a computer, Blu-Ray player, and connections for laptops, HD video devices, and multiple microphones.
- Notify Security x2355 for access on evenings and weekends.
- Food and drink are permitted.
- Atrium, Sanger Center for the Sciences (120)
- Moore Lounge, Pearsons Hall (100)
- Wilson Theatre, Mayer Hall (300)
- Room 150, Sanger Center for the Sciences (56)
- Morgan Room, Mayer Hall (110)