Room 208, Morse-Ingersoll Hall
- Capacity: 35
- Furniture: A/V lectern, 8 tables, 17 chairs, 16 tablet arm desks, 12ft chalkboard, 14ft chalkboard and 18ft chalkboard.
- Technology: Ceiling-mounted data/video projector, pull-down screen, Blu-Ray player, Windows computer, document camera, speaker, connection for laptop and audio.
- Food and drink are not permitted.
- Notify Security x2355 for access on evenings and weekends.
- Room 207, Morse-Ingersoll Hall (30)
- Room 209, Morse-Ingersoll Hall (25)
- Room 102, Godfrey Anthropology Building (33)
- Room 003, World Affairs Center (25)
- Room 010, World Affairs Center (25)