Room 107, Morse-Ingersoll Hall
- Capacity: 24
- Furniture: 12 student workstations, 24 chairs, instructor workstation, 12’ chalkboard and 18’ chalkboard.
- Technology: Data/video projector, pull-down projection screen, wall-mounted speakers, a/v cabinet with Blu-Ray player, instructor's station with a/v controller, workstation PC, document camera, connections for laptop, audio, and composite video. Twelve student PC workstations.
- Food and drink are not permitted.
- Notify Security x2355 for access on evenings and weekends.
- Room 450, Center for the Sciences (16)
- Learning Studio, Morse Library and Richard Black Information Center (16)
- Room 249, Center for the Sciences (36)
- Kemper Lab, Campbell Hall (24)
- Room 202, World Affairs Center (23)