Room 010, Morse-Ingersoll Hall
- Capacity: 25
- Furniture: 15 tables, chairs, 8ft chalkboard.
- Technology: Ceiling-mounted data/video projector, wall-mounted speakers, pull-down projection screen, a/v rack with Blu-Ray player and connections for laptop and audio.
- Food and drink are not permitted.
- Notify Security x2355 for access on evenings and weekends.
- Room 117, Center for the Sciences (18)
- Room 011, Morse-Ingersoll Hall (16)
- Room 103, Godfrey Anthropology Building (14)
- 215 - Smart Classroom, Hendricks Center for the Arts (21)
- Room 108, Morse-Ingersoll Hall (20)