Paula Black Seminar Room, Morse Library and Richard Black Information Center
- Capacity: 16
- Furniture: Conference table, chairs, instructor workstation, 6’ mobile whiteboard.
- Technology: Ceiling-mounted data/video projector, pull-down projection screen, DVD/VCR, document camera, wall-mounted speakers, Windows PC, connections for laptop and audio.
- Food and drink are not permitted.
- Please note the library hours of operation when booking this space.
- Pegg Stoddard x2483
- Room 101, Godfrey Anthropology Building (12)
- South Lounge, World Affairs Center (15)
- Writing Center (15)
- Logan Room, Wright Museum (24)
- Room 103, Godfrey Anthropology Building (14)