Learning Studio, Morse Library and Richard Black Information Center
- Capacity: 16
- Furniture: 12 student workstations, instructor workstation.
- Technology: Ceiling-mounted data/video projector, electric projection screen, 13 Mac workstations, speaker, connections for laptop. Software: Click here for a list of the multimedia software available in this lab.
- Food and drink are not permitted.
- Please note the library hours of operation when booking this space.
- This room is used as study space during exams and other high traffic library times, and may not be available.
- Pegg Stoddard x2483
- Room 107, Morse-Ingersoll Hall (24)
- Room 450, Sanger Center for the Sciences (16)
- Kemper Lab, Campbell Hall (24)
- Room 249, Sanger Center for the Sciences (36)
- Room 350, Sanger Center for the Sciences (16)