Beloit College Parents
We’re so glad your student is coming to Beloit College! We feel confident that he or she is in the best of hands, and we’re excited to watch the class of 2021 explore, be challenged, and grow during the next four years. We’re sure you are, too!
We also know that starting college is a big transition for students and their parents. This summer, refer to Becoming a Beloiter: The Guide, as well as the Becoming a Beloiter website, for information about how your student will get ready to start college in the fall, including a handy checklist of required items. We’ve also included some parent-specific resources here.
- Becoming a Beloiter: The Guide (PDF)
- Student Health Insurance (required)
- Parent Handbook
- New Student Days T-Shirt Order Form (optional)
Order may be completed after June 15 and needs to be submitted by August 1.
- Beloit College "Families" Webpage
- Family & Friends Weekend - October 27-29, 2017
Congratulations on becoming part of the Beloit College family!