Updates & Announcements
With vaccines being available to anyone aged 16 or older in Wisconsin, the entire campus community is encouraged to get a COVID-19 vaccine.
We are able to make this decision for several reasons, including the community’s shared commitment to health and safety, following our protective practices, and student testing protocols.
Beloit College has two COVID-19 testing policies in place for students: one to cover Pre-Arrival and the other for Spring Semester.
Everyone must provide a negative test result before studying or working on campus in the spring semester, and the college remains at the Yellow Alert Level.
Following multiple sessions with students, faculty, and staff, the College’s Senior Staff voted to shift the start of spring semester.
- April 13 – “COVID-19 Vaccines On Campus in the Health and Wellness Center” letter sent to Beloit students
- April 9 – Task Force Newsletter: It’s #WorthAShot to get vaccinated
- April 8 – “It’s #WorthAShot, Beloiters” letter sent to employees
- April 8 – “It’s #WorthAShot, Beloiters” letter sent to Beloit students
- April 2 – Task Force Newsletter: COVID cases in county increasing at a concerning rate
- March 26 – Task Force Newsletter: 3 Questions with Tara Girard
- March 21 – “Message from the HWC about Vaccines” letter sent to Beloit students
- March 19 – Task Force Newsletter: 3 Questions for BSG Co-presidents
- March 12 – Task Force Newsletter: Spring forward, normal is coming
- March 5 – Task Force Newsletter: Alert Level Green, Think Spring
Email the COVID-19 Task Force: COVIDemail@example.com