Updates & Announcements
The new COVID-19 testing center on the 4th floor of the Powerhouse is now open, and 50% of asymptomatic students are being tested weekly.
Students who depart campus for Thanksgiving weekend are required to complete the remainder of the semester, including final exams, at home.
The change is based on a significant increase in the seven-day average of new COVID-19 cases in Rock and Winnebago counties.
Beloit College is partnering with Abbott Laboratories in Chicago to provide weekly on-campus COVID-19 testing for the entire 2020-21 academic year.
Prioritizing the health and well-being of our community, the spring semester will not have a mid-semester break.
- October 23 – Task Force Newsletter: New Testing Location, Flu Shots, and Contact Tracing
- October 16 – Task Force Newsletter: Testing Update, Thanksgiving Break, and Outdoor Heaters
- October 12 – “Thanksgiving holiday reminder” letter sent to the community
- October 9 – Task Force Newsletter: Mod 2 Soon, BSG Interview, and Keeping Warm Outdoors
- October 2 – Task Force Newsletter: Cases in Wisconsin, Second Mod, and Protocol Enforcement
- September 25 – Task Force Newsletter: Alert Level Yellow and Understanding Isolation and Quarantine
- September 23 – “Extra caution urged as cases increase in Rock/Winnebago counties” letter to campus community
- September 18 – Task Force Newsletter: Off-Campus Travel, Weekly Testing, and In-Person Events
- September 16 – “College Partners with Abbott Labs for On-Campus Testing” letter to campus community
- September 16 – “Spring semester calendar adjustment” letter sent to Beloit students
Email the COVID-19 Task Force: COVIDemail@example.com