Updates & Announcements
Beloit is looking forward to welcoming students, faculty, and staff back to campus in a few short weeks, establishing our full on-campus community.
The COVID-19 Task Force has released guidance through August 1 for those who will be living, working, or visiting campus over the summer.
The newest CDC guidelines make it crystal clear that the way we return to a more normal on-campus experience is to require all Beloit College students, faculty, and staff to be vaccinated.
We encourage all faculty, staff, and students to get vaccinated so that we can protect the health and safety of our community, and ensure a return to normal this fall.
With vaccines being available to anyone aged 16 or older in Wisconsin, the entire campus community is encouraged to get a COVID-19 vaccine.
- September 13 – “City of Beloit vaccination rates are low” letter sent to Beloit community
- September 7 – “Governor extends $100 vaccine incentive” letter to the Beloit community
- August 31 – “Mask Policy Reminder” letter sent to the Beloit community
- August 30 – “Don’t leave home without your mask!” letter sent to the Beloit community
- August 24 – “Happy New Year, Beloiters!” letter sent to the Beloit community
- August 16 – “2021-22 Beloit community is taking shape” letter sent to the Beloit community
- August 5 – “Back at Beloit: Fall 2021 Campus Guidelines” letter sent to the Beloit community
- July 30 – “Send proof of vaccination. TODAY” letter sent to Beloit students
- July 22 – “By popular demand: Let’s Talk Coronavirus returns” letter sent to the Beloit community
- July 15 – “Get your vaccine. Make a difference.” letter sent to the Beloit community
Email the COVID-19 Task Force: COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org