In this dynamic situation, opportunities to study in other countries continue to change — keep checking this page for updates.
Study abroad is possible in some situations
In light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and its unpredictable impacts on mobility across borders, we will continue to assess the feasibility and safety for off-campus study in fall 2021 and spring 2022.
Requirements for approved study abroad
- The COVID-19 Task Force, in consultation with the Director of Off-Campus Study, must approve participation in programs outside of the U.S.;
- Students and a parent/guardian must sign and return the acknowledgement of risk and responsibility form;
- Students must be fully vaccinated before travel, including the recommended time period for full immunity to develop, and must submit proof of vaccination to the Health & Wellness Center;
- Students must submit proof of international health insurance coverage that includes benefits to cover COVID-19-related expenses to email@example.com, and
- Students must understand the cancellation policy for airfare tickets and will incur all costs associated with ticket cancellation or other changes.