Our shared commitment to “Self-Care is Community Care” extends to our relationship with the people of Beloit and the Stateline area.
We deeply value the ties between the College and the City of Beloit. We enjoy being part of so many weddings and community celebrations, and look forward to offering Beloit residents the opportunity to enjoy our campus when it’s safe to do so.
Externally sourced events (such as weddings) are not permitted until further notice.
Campus Visitors Policy
Visitors to campus will be permitted as necessary for essential academic purposes, business continuity, or as guests of staff, students, and faculty. This includes contractors, vendors, admissions visitors, development visitors, job candidates, and immediate family members and personal guests of Beloit College faculty, staff, students, and emeriti faculty and staff.
- All visitors are required to wear a mask indoors on campus, even if fully vaccinated.
- Visitors may enter campus buildings only when accompanied by a faculty or staff member or student.
- Physical distancing is encouraged as it continues to be a highly effective way to avoid illness.
- Due to the visitor mask policy, visitors will not be invited to have meals in indoor locations on campus. Eating outdoors is allowed and encouraged.
- Overnight guests are not allowed.
If you have questions about whether a visitor should come to campus, please contact the COVID-19 Task Force (email@example.com).
Spectator Policy for On-Campus Events
Spectator events include music, theater, and dance performances, presentations by invited speakers, and athletic events.
- All current students, faculty, and staff are welcome to attend music, theater, and dance performances, presentations by invited speakers, and athletic events, provided that all policies are followed.
- Per the events policy, all events that are open to outside spectators must be first approved by the COVID-19 Task Force.
- All outside spectators must abide by the campus visitor policy.
- Capacities may be limited, and tickets may be required.
- Event sponsors must designate event administrators who will be responsible for ensuring spectators are following all policies and guidelines.
- Event sponsors are required to list a specific contact person as well as contact information in all event communication.