We expect to conduct Beloit College’s Division III athletics programs consistent with NCAA and the Midwest Conference’s best practices and guidelines for the 2021-2022 academic school year.
Our priority is on the health and safety of student-athletes and how that impacts their communities, mitigating their virus risks through hygiene and regular health screening.
The Midwest Conference has announced its intention to return to fall sports competition, and will issue specific guidelines in the near future. Each team will set dates for student-athletes to return to campus. Coaches will be contacting athletes with reporting information.
Spectator Policy for On-Campus Events
Spectator events include music, theater, and dance performances, presentations by invited speakers, and athletic events.
- All current students, faculty, and staff are welcome to attend music, theater, and dance performances, presentations by invited speakers, and athletic events, provided that all policies are followed.
- Per the events policy, all events that are open to outside spectators must be first approved by the COVID-19 Task Force.
- All outside spectators must abide by the campus visitor policy.
- Capacities may be limited, and tickets may be required.
- Event sponsors must designate event administrators who will be responsible for ensuring spectators are following all policies and guidelines.
- Event sponsors are required to list a specific contact person as well as contact information in all event communication.