Holman D. Pettibone World Affairs Center
Dedication: January 5, 1905 as the Carnegie Library
Architect: Patton and Miller
Cost: $50,000 given by Andrew Carnegie
Rededicated: February 29, 1964 as Center of World Affairs after extensive renovations
Renovated: In 2013, a new porch, doors, bike rack, and lighting were installed
Named: for Holman D. Pettibone, former chairman of the board of trustees
Uses: Carnegie Library, classes, world language study and offices.