Campbell Hall / North College
Built: 1854 (no cornerstone)
Architect: Lucas Bradley
Renovated: 1902 – a porch was built, heating, plumbing, and electricity was added, and it was redecorated. 1938 – a Greek porch was constructed by Maurice Webster. 1983 – renovated to house the economics and management departments.
Named: for Samuel J. Cambell (class of 1913), alumnus and former chairman of the board of trustees
Uses: College dormitory and boarding club, Y.M.C.A. meeting house (1904-1907), recitation hall until Morse-Ingersoll was constructed, then freshman housing after 1931. Now the economics department.