Make #BeloitPossible and help raise $25,000 in 24 hours!
Mark your calendars for Wednesday, April 20, and be a part of Beloit College's second annual Giving Day! Get ready to show that we can give back to a place that has given so much to us. Let's help make #BeloitPossible for current, fellow, and future Beloiters.
What is a Giving Day? It's a 24-hour giving challenge to show your pride in Beloit College by making a gift to the Beloiter Fund. The Beloiter Fund (also known as the annual fund) provides the college with support for a variety of needs such as scholarships, financial aid, renewing the historic core (campus physical needs and restoration), study abroad experiences, athletic programs, and even light bulbs!
On April 20, you will see our progress on our site, hear stories of what your philanthropy can do, and have an opportunity to make a gift. If you are uncomfortable making a gift online, note on your check that you would like your gift to be counted for Giving Day and be sure to send it in the week of April 20.
As College President Scott Bierman often says, it’s “turtles all the way down.” All gift amounts make a difference, so plan to make a gift on Giving Day.
Let’s make #BeloitPossible a success!
1. Talk, tweet, share, email, call, and/or shout from the rooftops your love of Beloit.
2. Take a selfie showing your Beloit College gear or swag and make it your profile picture for the day.
2. Share this event with your network of alumni, friends, and colleagues.
3. Make a gift! Remember, gifts of any size matter.
4. Share your Beloit story with your network.
5. Show your support—“I am making a gift because…”
6. Share messages and links from the Beloit Alumni Facebook and Twitter accounts through your networks.
7. Help demonstrate we all make a difference and make #BeloitPossible!