The Board of Directors is the working arm of the Alumni Association of Beloit College. On an on-going basis, the Board of Directors:
- works to encourage and foster alumni support of and involvement with the institution
- arranges and presents the annual Alumni Assembly
- plans and assists in the organization of alumni events
- selects recipients of alumni awards and Distinguished Service Citations
- stays informed about the activities and needs of the College
The Board of Directors meets two times per year on campus.
Elected members are nominated by other alumni, class agents, class officers, or are self-nominated. To nominate someone for the Board of Directors, contact Leslie Knapp'83, president of the board.
Meet the members of the Alumni Association Board of Directors: