Our 2022 Beloiter Days: Homecoming, Reunion, and Family & Friends Weekend is set for October 7-9.
We welcome our Beloit College alumni to return to campus this October for a special weekend to celebrate what Beloit means to you. Reunions are a great way to connect with your classmates and remember what made your Beloit College experience so special.
We encourage all alumni celebrating their reunion to attend, with special emphasis on our Milestone Reunion Classes, including 50th, 25th, and 10th reunions. This year, our Milestone Reunion Classes include:
- 50th Reunion – 1972
- Special do-over 50th Reunion celebration – 1970 and 1971
- 25th Reunion – 1997
- 10th Reunion – 2012
At Beloiter Days, you’ll get the chance to:
- Reconnect with old friends
- Celebrate classmates awarded for distinguished service at the Alumni Assembly
- Relive old memories and make new ones
- Tour the campus to see what’s new
- Attend a class or lecture and feel like a college student again
- Tailgate with friends before the Homecoming game
- Enjoy good food, events, and celebrating all things Beloit
Beloiter Days kicks off Friday morning, October 7, and concludes Sunday afternoon, October 9. We can’t wait to host your reunion!
Select events require advance registration. Click here to register.
Check out the full schedule of events to plan your weekend!
In the interest of promoting health and enjoyment of this weekend’s events, the college’s COVID-19 Task Force encourages attendees to self-test for COVID prior to arriving on campus. If you test positive, are feeling ill, or have COVID-like symptoms, please refrain from coming to campus. We must continue to be respectful of the COVID environment in which we still live. Testing is not required and results should not be submitted.
Additionally, the COVID-19 Task Force strongly recommends wearing masks in all indoor spaces and settings when physical distancing is not possible.