There’s nothing like seeing our campus in person. With safety measures in place, we are excited to offer (safe, distanced, individual) campus visits.
We have designed a safe and enjoyable opportunity for visitors to experience what living and learning on an innovative, liberal arts campus looks and feels like.
Live-Streamed Visits remain a mainstay for those who prefer them.
- Interview and Tour - Explore campus and envision the possibilities at Beloit on a tour tailored for you.
- Meetings with Coaches - Get to know your coach and learn more about athletics at Beloit.
- Admitted Students - Check out our Drive-In Saturday visits.
Visits typically last between one and two hours. Please review protocols that have been created in order to ensure a safe visit.
We look forward to seeing you!
At Beloit College, we’re known for our relationships and our hospitality, so instituting strict “rules of engagement” feels strange. But as you know, we’re living in strange times, and we owe our community – including our visitors – the safest experience possible.
There’s a special trust involved in sharing campus together in this new reality. And we think the major takeaway from your time with us will be that our campus is gorgeous, our people are kind, our community is close, and that you can see yourself as a Beloiter. We’re looking forward to talking to you about an education that works!
Expectations for campus visits
- Please limit the number of people who accompany you on the visit.
- Masks or face shields are required for the entire duration of your visit. Your tour guide will be wearing one, too.
- Physical distancing will be maintained throughout your visit.
- Buildings available to guests and featured on your tour include the Science Center, the Powerhouse, and the Sports Center (if applicable). All involve large, open spaces where social distancing can be maintained. Availability of buildings may change if our safety protocols require it.
- Tours will also visit a dormitory. Accommodations will be made to maintain physical distancing.
- You will spend the majority of your time outside. Please wear appropriate clothing, be prepared for changing and inclement weather, and bring a water bottle.