There’s nothing like seeing our campus in person.
A campus visit to Beloit is your opportunity to join our community for a day and discover what it’s like to live and learn on an innovative, liberal arts college campus. We treat all of our students as individuals, and we treat our guests the same way. Expect an experience tailored to your interests with plenty of opportunities for one-on-one conversation.
Our Admissions Office is open Monday-Friday, year-round (with occasional exceptions). If you can’t make it to campus, please consider a Live-Streamed Visit and explore our Video Tour.
The Visit Experience
- All campus visits include an Admissions Meeting and a student-led Campus Tour. You can expect to see the major campus buildings and a student residence hall and have ample opportunity for one-on-one conversation with students and staff.
- Other opportunities dependent on day and time of year include lunch on campus, a tour of downtown Beloit, coach meetings for prospective athletes, faculty meetings, and class visits.
What to expect during your visit:
- The visit experience at Beloit, like the student experience, is personal and individualized; come prepared to engage! We’ll want to hear about your passions and experiences, and we hope you’ll have lots of questions for us.
- The typical visit experience lasts about two hours and can extend to include much of the day. If you have specific time constraints, please let us know in your visit request.
- Much of your tour will be outside, and Wisconsin weather can be unpredictable. Please wear appropriate clothing and be prepared for changing and inclement weather.
- At Beloit we believe that self care is community care, and your health and safety is important to us. There are currently no Covid-related restrictions for campus visitors, but we continue to monitor Wisconsin caseloads and CDC guidance. We support and respect you taking any steps you need to feel safe during your visit, and we ask that you please reschedule if you or a member of your party becomes ill.
We look forward to seeing you!