Whether in-person or virtual, there’s nothing like experiencing Beloit’s campus.
Beloit is a must-see on any Midwest college tour. Explore a diverse and unique small city and get to know an innovative liberal arts college known for putting students first.
We offer lots of different ways to get to know us including Visit Days, On-Campus Visits, Virtual Visits, and Group Visits, and traveling to Beloit’s campus is (relatively) easy from anywhere in the world.
Joining us for a visit day is the best way to immerse yourself in Beloit and experience first-hand the individual attention and support offered by our faculty and staff. You’ll design your own schedule with opportunities to explore everything from our museums to our center for entrepreneurship and our athletic facilities. Most importantly, you’ll get to know current students who’ve come from around the world to explore their passions and to launch meaningful careers and lives.
Beloit offers a transformative education — find out if it’s for you at a Visit Day.
Upcoming Visit Days
A campus visit to Beloit is your opportunity to join our community for a day and discover what it’s like to live and learn on an innovative, liberal arts college campus. We treat all of our students as individuals, and we treat our guests the same way. Expect an experience tailored to your interests with plenty of opportunities for one-on-one conversation.
Our Admissions Office is open Monday-Friday, year-round (with occasional exceptions) and select Saturdays. If you can’t make it to campus, please consider a Virtual Visit.
Upcoming Open Saturdays
*These programs are offered during Beloit’s spring break. Visitors will have student tour guides, but campus will be very quiet.
Daily Visit Offerings
What to expect during your visit
- The visit experience at Beloit, like the student experience, is personal and individualized; come prepared to engage! We’ll want to hear about your passions and experiences, and we hope you’ll have lots of questions for us.
- The typical visit experience lasts about two hours and can extend to include much of the day. If you have specific time constraints, please let us know in your visit request.
- Much of your tour will be outside, and Wisconsin weather can be unpredictable. Please wear appropriate clothing and be prepared for changing and inclement weather.
- At Beloit we believe that self care is community care, and your health and safety is important to us. There are currently no Covid-related restrictions for campus visitors, but we continue to monitor Wisconsin caseloads and CDC guidance. We support and respect you taking any steps you need to feel safe during your visit, and we ask that you please reschedule if you or a member of your party becomes ill.
We look forward to seeing you!
Located on the Wisconsin/Illinois border, Beloit is an easy drive from nearby cities including Madison and Milwaukee, WI and Chicago, IL.
Chicago, IL is accessible by bus for families traveling from the city without cars or flying into O’Hare airport (which offers direct flights to most major domestic and international airports), so Beloit is accessible from just about anywhere.
For GPS directions to campus, please use the address 701 College St., Beloit, WI 53511. Parking reserved for admissions visitors is available on College St.
Virtual Campus Tour
Can’t travel to Beloit, Wisconsin? Can’t wait to see our campus?
Explore a diverse and unique small city and get to know an innovative liberal arts college known for putting students first.
We know prospective Beloiters come from all over the world and can’t always visit us in person. We are thrilled to engage with you virtually.
- Livestream Tour. Experience an individualized, real-time video walk through campus with a current student over Zoom.
- Meet A Student. Just want to chat? Our student ambassadors are happy to meet you on Zoom to talk about your intended major, traveling to Beloit from outside the midwest, the best food in downtown, or anything else that’s on your mind.
- Meet your Admissions Counselor. If you’ve already seen campus or met with us at a school visit, this is a great way to continue the conversation. Whether you want to share your unique story, ask questions about a specific program at Beloit, or discuss the application process, we’d love to chat with you.