The Midwest Flagship Match
A private college education at the price of your state’s flagship public university.
The affordable small college education you deserve
Our Midwest Flagship Match guarantees that we’ll match in-state tuition at the flagship (main) public university for residents of Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, and Minnesota. For our current students, our Beloit Promise program ensures that they can stay on an uninterrupted path through college in a time of economic uncertainty.
Outstanding value close to home
In these uncertain times, many students are contemplating an in-state public university to stay closer to home and save money. But at what cost? We believe that a great education—our education—is profoundly personal. It’s an investment that keeps gaining value, keeps delivering on its promise, at every stage of your life.
The Midwest Flagship Match is a way for us to be a good neighbor, support students who want to stay close to home, and prove that a small college can get big results.
- All students entering in fall 2020 and beyond, including those who have already deposited, qualify for the program. Students who are better off with their original packages regime will not be adjusted.
- All income levels: there are no Expected Family Contributions (EFC) or income limits.
- Students who have been residents of the relevant state for at least 12 months prior to enrollment. For dependent students, residency will be based on the state residency of the parents on the FAFSA. Residency for independent students is based on their permanent address on the FAFSA.
- Students who have completed the FAFSA.
Flagship Tuition per State
- Wisconsin: $10,746 (UW Madison)
- Illinois: $16,862 (Urbana-Champaign)
- Indiana: $11,220 (Bloomington)
- Iowa: $9,830 (Iowa City)
- Michigan: $16,040 (Ann Arbor)
- Minnesota: $15,236 (Twin Cities)