Tuition & Aid
A Beloit education and your experience here are worth the cost, and made more affordable with financial aid.
Because we’re committed to making a Beloit College education affordable for all students, we combine need-based grants, merit-based scholarships, student loans, work study, and state and federal funds into our financial aid packages. For academically qualified residents of Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, and Minnesota, our Midwest Flagship Match program guarantees tuition at Beloit will be equal or less than in-state tuition at their flagship public university.
Here’s what you need to know about our costs and aid:
- 98% of Beloit College students receive gift aid (grant or scholarship money you don’t have to pay back).
- The average grant/scholarship award is more than $27,000.
- We offer nearly a dozen merit scholarships, which can be combined for up to $41,000 a year.
- International students can’t take out federal loans. To compensate for this, we offer merit scholarships for international students.
Costs for the 2021-22 Academic Year
Student Activity Fee
Meals (full meal plan-required the first year)
|Total Direct Costs||$64,708|
Health Insurance-domestic students *
Books and Supplies (estimate)
Personal Expenses (estimate)
|Total Indirect Costs||$4,118|
* All international students must purchase the College’s health insurance plan; domestic students may opt out with proof of comparable coverage.