You support your students. We’re here to support you.
Seeking the curious, the creative, the passionate, and the purpose-driven.
Beloit students don’t fit neatly into a simple or single box. So we help them actively shape their college experience by offering:
Career Channels, like Health & Healing and Justice and Rights, to help students connect their passions to meaningful work after Beloit.
Access to internships, whether through our Center for Entrepreneurship, at one of 200 local businesses, or with one of many alumni dedicated to serving their alma mater. Once a Beloiter, always a Beloiter!
- The Advanced Mentoring Program, connecting students the minute they deposit with a counselor that guides them through their first two years;
And the Midwest Flagship Match, ensuring that prospective students who are residents of six Midwestern states — Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, and Wisconsin — will not pay more tuition than their state’s flagship campus.
Resources for Your Students
Covid Application Policies
COVID-19 will not negatively impact students’ chances of being admitted to Beloit.
- We do not award points for demonstrated interest.
- We do not count activities.
- We remain unabashedly test optional. Test scores do not factor into merit scholarship awards.
- We will review students’ applications within the broader context of their circumstances and experience.
More About Beloit
Keep in Touch
Please join our mailing list for occasional updates from our office and invitations to counselor events and conversations.
If you would like to discuss a student, invite us to visit your school, schedule a college application workshop, or visit Beloit — we’d love to hear from you.