To read about Beloit’s Fall 2021 plans, visit our Back at Beloit information site.


Ready to apply? Get started below!

Transfer application materials

Additional requirements for International transfer applicants

Optional items

Submitting application materials

We accept any or all of your supporting materials the following ways:

  • By mail to Beloit College Admissions, 700 College Street, Beloit, WI, 53511
  • By fax to 608-363-2075
  • Scanned and sent in PDF format to
  • Official transcripts must be submitted by mail or electronically. An official transcript is one that is sealed and sent directly from a prior institution or through an official website, such as Parchment.

This site uses cookies to improve your experience. Read our Web Privacy Policy for more information.

Got it! ×