We are excited that you are interested in Beloit College. We offer enrollment for both the fall (August) and spring (January) semesters, and welcome applications from international students for both first-year and transfer admission. Check out our upcoming application deadlines.
- International Student
- Any degree-seeking applicant who is not currently a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident. Non-residents residing in the U.S., without a visa, should apply as a domestic first-year or transfer applicant.
- International First-Year Applicant
- Someone who will complete their secondary school education by the start the entry term for which they are applying, and has not yet enrolled and completed courses at the university level.
- International Transfer Applicant
- Someone who has graduated from secondary school and has completed at least one semester or more of university courses.
As a member of the National Association for College Admission Counseling, Beloit is committed to maintaining ethical and transparent recruiting practices. When it comes to international student recruitment, some colleges and universities partner with commissioned agents to conduct their international student recruitment. Here at Beloit, however, we do not contract agencies to help us recruit internationally. Our international student recruitment is handled solely by our in-house team, and we encourage any interested students to reach out to our counselors directly for admissions information.