Non-native English speakers must show proof of English proficiency in the admissions process by submitting one of the following requirements.
Minimum scores do apply.
- TOEFL iBT (internet-based): 80
- TOEFL pBT (paper-based): 550
- IELTS: 6.5
- Duolingo English Test: 105
- SAT or ACT examination results (SAT code: 1059 / ACT code: 4564)
- Currently enrolled and/or completed secondary education in an English instructed curriculum (minimum of 3 years is required). Submit the English Proficiency Waiver Request form for approval.
Sending official scores
In order to meet English proficiency requirements, official scores need to be sent directly from the issuing organization. Below are the links to help you submit your scores to Beloit College: