Want to get to know us better first?
How to Apply
Beloit College seeks intellectually hungry, socially concerned, and distinctly determined students who are interested in a rigorous educational experience, and a warm and welcoming environment in which to test and apply their newfound knowledge.
Sound appealing? Students from nearly every state and more than 78 countries apply each year. We would like to see you among them. You can apply to Beloit in a variety of ways:
- The Common Application (if you've already completed your application in the Common App, you can add Beloit with one click here)
- Beloit Application
- Universal College Application
- Coalition for Access, Affordability, and Success Application
Once your application has been processed (usually 24-48 hours after the application was submitted), you will receive login information to check your application status online. This page allows you to monitor the supporting application materials as they are received by Beloit and see when your application file becomes complete for review.
What to Know
We have different application deadlines and requirements for students, depending on their current status. Whether a first-year applicant, international student, or potential transfer, you'll find step by step instructions below.
- First-year applicants (Usually, but not always, current high school seniors.)
- International students
- Third Culture Kids
- Transfer students (Each term, Beloit carefully selects a number of highly qualified transfer students who are currently attending community college or other colleges and universities.)
Beloit offers a Reapplication Process for students who have applied to Beloit within the last two admission cycles, but chose not enroll. Most recommendations and supporting documents can be applied toward your new application. After your Reapplication Form is received, we will contact you about the remaining items needed to complete your file and notify you about our admission decision. (Students who have already enrolled at Beloit College and are seeking re-admission should not complete this form and instead contact the Dean of Students’ Office.)