Will I Qualify for Financial Aid?
Financial Aid Statistics
This table offers some guidance on the average grant and scholarship awards to the first-year class, based on family income. It includes amounts offered to first-year FAFSA filers, Fall 2015:
|Family Income||Number||Grant & Scholarship|
|$200,000 and over||38||$23,372|
Financial Aid Estimates
You can use our Net Price Calculator to estimate your cost of attendance at Beloit. If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact us.
Financial Aid Resources
These links provide additional financial aid information:
- Federal Student Aid – The Department of Education's comprehensive resource on student financial aid
- FAFSA – The Department of Education's web site and location of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- FinAid.org – A comprehensive and objective resource for financial aid information, advice, and tools
- FastWeb.com – A comprehensive resource for scholarship research
- Sallie Mae – Information about financial services and student loans related to higher education
Beloit College is a proud partner in the Yellow Ribbon GI Education Enhancement Program. Veterans eligible for the full benefit (or their dependents to whom benefits have been transferred) can attend Beloit College with nearly all tuition expenses covered through this program.