Beloit College is often cited as a “Best Value” in higher education. We have been cited on Princeton Review’s Financial Aid Honor Roll, which highlights colleges ranked highest in both financial aid awarded and student satisfaction with awards. We invite you to try our Net Price Calculator to learn more about potential financial aid.
Our students receive funding from many sources: merit-based scholarships, need-based grants, loans, work study, and scholarships from outside organizations to help meet costs. Together, these help to make Beloit an affordable education. Our students receive, on average, $26,226 in gift aid alone—that’s money that never has to be repaid.
If you have financial aid questions contact the financial aid office at 608-363-2663 or email@example.com.
- Read about the many merit-based scholarships Beloit offers, given to students based on their academic achievement, talent, and leadership.
- Many of our students qualify for need-based aid with over 95% of our students receiving some kind of institutional grant/scholarship assistance.
- Wisconsin residents with a GPA of 3.5 or higher are eligible to receive up to $30,000 each year through this historic Beloit College scholarship.
- International students cannot take out school loans, to combat this, Beloit College offers merit-based scholarships to international students.
- Check out a break down of direct and indirect costs a student can expect when attending Beloit.