You belong here
Curious. Fearless. Creative. Unconventional. Community-minded.
Beloit is full of students who are inspired to put theory into practice, drive change, and make their mark on the world.
Sound like you? You might just be a #FUTUREBELOITER
- $49kAverage financial aid offer, including loans and work study
- 10:1Student-to-faculty ratio
- #30Best Value Schools — U.S. News 2023
- $0Cost of applying to Beloit
- 93%of a typical graduating class is employed or in graduate school within 6 months
Make Your Mark
Become a Beloiter
Why Beloit? We’re glad you asked.
Because the world needs more people who are both optimistic and effective, compassionate and entrepreneurial, open to wonder and capable of building a future that works for everyone.
The world needs people with more imagination, more ingenuity, more humanity. The world needs people who possess radical hope.
People like you.
And you need an education that works. A college experience where you will develop the skills, and make the connections, to build a brighter future.
What does that look like?
- A liberal arts curriculum built on meaningful experiences and designed to develop real skills.
- 40+ majors and minors including relevant and innovative programs like critical identity studies, data science and analytics, health and society, and media studies. And plenty of opportunities to combine programs or even create your own major.
- 8 Career Channels that shape your passions and interests and connect them to your future, linking your campus experience to the wider world and Beloit’s alumni network.
- 100+ study abroad opportunities in more than 60 countries, and summer Global Experience Seminars that take Beloit classes (and students) around the world.
- 8 Beloit Residencies that bring world-renowned professionals to campus — award-winning authors, artists, and economists; internationally recognized activists and politicians; and successful business executives — to work in the classroom with undergraduate students.
- Fellows programs that connect incoming students, from day one, with a faculty mentor, a peer group, and unique opportunities all centered around a core, shared interest like creative writing or human rights.
- More mentors than you can count. Beloit’s Advanced Mentoring Program connects you with faculty mentors from the moment you deposit, and you will continue to add to your network throughout your experience including AMP advisors, major advisors, Career Channel leaders, alumni mentors and more.
See for yourself
Located on the Rock River, in the city of Beloit, WI, our campus is a must-see on any Midwest college tour. And we’re just a 90 minute bus ride west from Chicago’s O’Hare airport — you can get here from just about anywhere.
When you join us for a visit day, you’ll explore the Powerhouse (the beating heart of our campus community and a model for environmentally conscious development), our two teaching museums (in anthropology and fine art), our downtown center for entrepreneurship, and much more. We strongly encourage you to make time to explore the city of Beloit, just two blocks from campus, as well.
In the Beloit admissions process, just as in the Beloit classroom, you’ll be treated as an individual. We hope to learn who you are as a person and a student. We want to hear about your passions and dreams, your successes and disappointments. And we hope you’ll take the time to get to know us as well.
We can’t wait to get to know you.