Students' Information and Resources
If you are a prospective student, we suggest you visit the Prospective Students pages on financial aid. For information about tuition and the fees, please look at the Tuition and Fees section of a current version of the Beloit College Catalog which can be downloaded from the Academics section.
The total comprehensive fee for 2015-2016 is $52,940. This is based on full time tuition, room, blue meal plan, and fees.
Following is a summary of tuition and fees for the 2015-2016 academic year. If you have any questions regarding the student billing statement, please direct you inquires to Sharon Denu at (608) 363-2207 or email@example.com.
Payment Schedule for 2015-2016
|Semester||Billing Date||Payment Due|
|Fall 2015||June 26, 2015||August 14, 2015|
|Spring 2015||November 25, 2015||January 8, 2016|
Basic Charges For Full-Time Regular Students 2015-2016
|Per Term||Full year|
|Tuition (full time regular students)||$22,295||$44,590|
|Board – Blue Meal Plan||$1,700||$3,400|
|Board - Gold Meal Plan||$1,275||$2,550|
|Activities Fee||$ 140||$ 280|
|Health/Wellness Fee||$ 90||$ 180|
Please note that all first year students are required to be on the Blue Meal Plan.
Other fees for the 2015-2016 year include, but are not limited to:
|Continuing enrollment deposit||$350
This is a non-refundable fee; $100 will be applied to the first bill from the College and the remaining $250 will be credited to the student's account upon graduation.
|Applied Music Lesson Fee||$350 (per course)|
|Late Registration Fee||$25|
|Late Payment Fee||$175|
|Per Course tuition
(for part time students)
|Continuing Education Program||$1,500 (max. 2 units)|
|Summer Internship/Special Project for Credit.||$375|
International students Insurance
|Insurance Information to be announced|
|Library fines||These are assessed by the Library|
|Dorm damage||These charges are assessed by the Residential Life Office|
FEE PAYMENT AND BILLING
Beloit College offers the following payment options:
Check payments should be made payable to Beloit College and mailed to the following lockbox address:
Board of Trustees of Beloit College
PO Box 681150
Chicago, IL 60695-2150
Check payments should be made payable to Beloit College and if mailed using Overnight Mail (UPS/Fed Ex) to the following address:
J.P. Morgan Chase Bank NA
131 S. Dearborn, 6th Street
Chicago, IL 60603
Attn: Board of Trustees of Beloit College LXB 681150
Online Payment: The College strongly endorses the use of Tuition Management System, (TMS), our third party payment option. Payment options available through TMS, beloit.afford.com or 800-356-8329 include:
- TMS Interest Free Monthly Plan-Fee
- Pay-in-Full Electronic Transfer (ACH Transfer from checking or Savings Account-No Fee)
- Pay-in-Full Credit Card Payment (MasterCard, Discover, American Express or Visa – Convenience Fee 2.99%)
Tuition Management Systems (TMS) Information:
If you would like to pay your education expenses monthly, use the Interest-Free Monthly Payment Option offered by our partner, Tuition Management Systems. The payment plan is available for a small enrollment fee and includes personal account service, automated account information 24 hours a day, access to your account through their web site, http://www.beloit.afford.com/ and even gives you a chance to win one of eight annual $1,000 Tuition Management Systems Scholarships. Visit the Tuition Management Systems web site for more information on payment options, education loans, free education payment counseling and the many ways they can help you afford education. You may call TMS at 800-356-8329 with any questions.
Wire Transfer Information:
Contact Beloit College Accounting Office at 608-363-2214 for instructions for wire transfers.
Music Refund Schedule:
All applied courses are 1/4 unit and are offered as qualified instructors are available. The term fee of $350.00 is refunded if applied music course is dropped during the first two weeks of the term. After that time, the full fee is charged.
The conditions under which a refund will be made are listed in the Tuition and Fees section of the Beloit College Catalog. Appropriate refunds of Tuition, Room, Board and Fees will be made according to the following schedule:
- 1st day of class thru 5th day (week 1) - 100%
- 6th day of class thru 12th day (week 2) - 80%
- 13th day of class thru 19th day (week 3) - 60%
- 20th day of class thru 26th day (week 4) - 40%
- 27th day of class thru 33rd day (week 5) - 20%
- No refund after the last day of the 5th week
- Days of class include all days that fall on or between the first day of class and/or the last day of exams.
- For sessions other than regular academic terms the refund will be calculated on a prorated basis with the refund equal to the percentage of the session still remaining on the day of the withdrawal, rounded to the nearest ten percent.
- Examples of the application of the refund policy are available in the Accounting Office.
- Actual dates differ each semester and are available from Accounting Office Staff.