Season Information & Tickets
Hold on to your hats for a thrilling season!
- Audience members may wear masks. It is optional at this point. If you don’t have one upon arrival, the Box Office or Front of House will assist you.
- No late seating.
- Due to the size of the Kresge Theatre, Will Call tickets that are not picked up by 7:30 pm on the night of the show will be sold as Standing Room Only (SRO) tickets.
- Standing Room Only (SRO) tickets are cash purchases only.
- Tickets not picked up by 7:30 pm on the night of the show will not be refunded.
- Subscriptions can be refunded up to the day of the last show of the season, only if no tickets have been used. Any partially used subscriptions or subscriptions not used before the end of the season will not be refunded.
All season tickets must be ordered before the start of the first show of the season. The last day for ordering season tickets for 2022-2023 is October 3, 2022.
- Regular Season Tickets: $46.00
- Senior Season Tickets: $32.50 (age 62 and over)
- Faculty Season Tickets: $32.50 (Beloit College faculty & staff only)
- Student Season Tickets: $23.00 (Copy of student ID with order)
To order season tickets, visit or call the box office or complete the online season ticket order form.
More About Performances at Beloit College
Act on it!
Beloit College Theatre stages four shows in two different theatre spaces every year.
Productions are chosen by a committee of faculty, staff, and students from suggestions garnered from across campus. The committee seeks to offer students performance, production, and viewing opportunities of a combination of classical, devised, contemporary and American classics. Every other year, the department produces a musical or stages a Shakespearean play.
Anyone on campus is encouraged to audition during the first and second week of classes each semester.
If it can be built, we do it!
Production majors, minors, and students with an interest build all the sets and costumes for each of the four plays and Chelonia. Our students often also design the lighting, costumes, and even sets.