Begin your career in economics, business, or entrepreneurship at Beloit.
Unlike a business school at a big university, there is no separate application process for the business school at Beloit College.
Just apply to Beloit College, and once you are on campus, your business education can start right away.
If you’re not a Beloit student yet and are interested in the possibilities that joining the School of Business, Economics, and Entrepreneurship offers, start with one of the following steps.
- Tell us more about you by completing an inquiry form.
- Start your Beloit journey by completing your application to Beloit College.
- Get answers to your questions by contacting any of the faculty affiliated with the School. You can ask to meet virtually to talk about what the business school offers and how it can help you achieve your academic and career goals.
Current Beloit students
If you’re a newly enrolled Beloiter interested in a career in business, economics, or entrepreneurship:
- Email Susan Rowe (email@example.com) and ask to be added to the School’s email list to receive announcements about events and workshops sponsored by the business school, and to learn about internship/job opportunities related to business and entrepreneurship.
- Contact Professor Diep Phan (firstname.lastname@example.org), director of the business school, with any questions.
- Sign up for ECON 199 (Principles of Economics), the first course in the school’s early requirements, then meet with your professor to talk about majors and minors offered by the business school, and business careers.
- Explore potential Career Paths to get some idea of where you could take your academic pursuits and career interests.
- Start working with an advisor by declaring a major or minor offered by the business school. Declaration cards are available from the Registrar’s office in Pearsons Hall. Bring this card to Professor Bob Elder (in Campbell Hall) to get it signed. Once processed, you will be assigned an academic advisor and a career coach.